Blind

If one day i could see,
I want to see you,
Embrace you forever,
Like i never ever did.

Sadly im still blind,
But if i could see,
I want to see the world,
for the world i live in,
Is always dark...

Never ever know what is white,
cos' what im looking at now,
im not even sure,
whether its black.

When you said the sky is blue,
I wonder what blue is....
for i can't, i can't, i couldn't,
and i never will,
be able to see....
because im blind.

If i could see,
It will make my world much brighter,
for I am scared,
living in darkness for all I could recall.

If i could see,
your face will be the first i see,
for you were always beside me,
whenever i need....you.


*okay guys, this poem is dedicated for the blind, well it might seem like im translating from a song, yeah my idea was from the blind Chinese singer, Siow Huang Chi...i reli do admire him...his songs touched hearts...mine included:) well thats all for now...wait for the next kay? thx for ur support*

0 comments:

Peep Talk