29.6.09

1.45am.
Hectic and tiring..damm i never expect the orientation to be this long...though its enjoyable but seriously im worn out to the point where i can just type here..
dad left yesterday after buying the essentials for me n bk..gosh..i had to walk all the way from kolej aminuddin baki to my own kolej which is kolej ibrahim yaakub...sucks man....dah lah the stuff damm heavy, the force on my shoulder nearly tear my shoulder apart(exaggerating)after that gotta clean up and unpack all my stuff, which is still not done with the unpacking yet coz its way too much, and those PCs(Pemudacara) were rushing us for the taklimat thingy...chuannded...and so in the end we end up finishing and back at our own room by one...which din take me long to write this...just around five minutes about now...yeah...Kolej Ibrahim Yaakub, KIY in short offers all male undergrads their very own room and ITS MY ROOM!! JUST FOR ME!! NO SHARING!! HELL YEAH!!ok...so thats about it peeps...next time:)

0 comments:

Peep Talk