UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

haha...well after 1st of july i havent updated coz seriously got no time...and furthermore i only gotta update now is coz that time my place dun hav any wifi service yet...speaking of that the wifi here are kinda stable lo....better than streamyx seriously:)





fell sick yesterday....and end up with 6 packets of medicines...dun believe?



believe me now? haha....

second week nia sick d....cham:(

anyways....getting better d lo....jus that among lectures the distance to travel some is kinda far.... and to wait for the bus will be like so slow...might as well jus walk there....damm tiring oso....nvm la...slowly build up stamina lo....

i jus realise about jus now that i breathe less using my mouth d...!! finally i can breathe right!!! i breathe thru my nose!! duno its because of the high altitude of my college or what, somehow it altered my "mau ping" for how many years d....ahhahaha....k la gtg liao...got lecture later...ciao

0 comments:

Peep Talk