Monday- 23.3.09

Weather report:VERY VERY HOT!!

Wakakaka... yesterday went bowling with Fish(TH Lee) and Adrian. Walaoeh, today my leg was like so painful cause I'm not that type of a frequent visitor to Penang Bowl, so I think it's quite normal to have some muscle crams eh?:) But it was enjoyable as I had a few strikes and a few spares also-lah... I'm not that teribble in bowling-kay...

Well, what i can say is I love Penang Bowl's lanes...they are so SHINY!!
You can even see the reflection of the pins on the lanes!!

The Balls^^

Adrian playing with his phone while waiting Ah Hoo to finish his turn.
Man, Ah Hoo sure has alot of poses-leh...


What i can say is that guy is DEFINITELY NOT me!


The Scores

Aiseh...i also buay pai ma....got two strikes leh...Fish got no strike:) Adrian was the big winner:)

Haha. that was all about yesterday le...Today ar? nothing special...just went to the University Entarnce Carnival at USM. Soooo many people there, sooo crowded...and soooo many informations gathered there. So it's worth it right? Also got my blood pressure measured:) I'm healthy man! Normal blood pressure, but pity me, I'm underweight. T.T

So just reached home nia-lo. Okay, nothing to write d. That's all for today. JAA!!

0 comments:

Peep Talk