Sunday- 21.3.09

Rainy day no. 3, (and that would be like yesterday since i'm writing this on the 22.3.09^^)

Well well well....it was raining cats and dogs this morning and it was so damn noisy that it woke me up! Oh for Pete's sake! Can't they just let this poor tired boy who was busy playing game whole night to have a good sleep?(well duh!)

So, i'm back on the normal routine(and that would be playing games...yeah DoTA rocks!!....i know i'm so out about this=.=) when my dad asked me to help him out with his work...?
Well, here i was thinking like, well why not? If I help him that would make things easier if I needed his help right? So I went to help him out with the what-u-call-it work...I think i took something which looked like this....

and started with scraping off the fabric...the one above your car?? which was like above your head? Yeah! That's it! Tedious job scraping that layer of sponge=.= !!
It was a Kancil anyways. So that made my life less miserable with the scraping:)

Then, when its done, my dad asked me to wash the cushion cover pula! Walao! U think I know how to do all ar? Sure la:) or I won't proclaim myself as Thomas the Great for nothing^^

Anyways, if you all have a car or sofa or something related with fabric, feel free to contact me. My DAD does it all....at a certain cost la of course:) U think free ar? SEK MONG LEI ARR!!(cantonese as in "Are You Crazy??") But I can personally guarantee the quality for you.

So that's it for now....still unsettled with my UNI application!! SOmebody HELP ME!!

On the brink of getting PhD(Permanent Head Damage)

0 comments:

Peep Talk