My first FINAL Exam in UNI

Finals arrived!


Well for today, I decided to update this blog since its been long since i clicked to this address:)
So. Todays event is as what u read at the title...ITS FINALS EXAMINATION!!!
Today's paper is STQM1913 Mathematical Techniques 1. Four questions and almost drained away life energy from everyone as its freaking hard....most of us don't know how to do. I still remember when i was answering the questions, the "sing MA" beside me was dazing like nobody's business:)
I dunno he knows how to answer the questions or not or he's just completely blank after reading the questions!

Luckily with the constant revising two weeks before the exam, i managed to answer the questions. HOw to say? At first i was completely blanked by the Q's coz i forgot which formula to use. The everything came to me after the fisrt 30 minutes:) Praise GOD!!
GUAN YIN MA!!

Right now gotta revise others.

UPCOMING!
Introduction to Microcomputers
Analytical Chemistry
DUE TOMORROW>>>

0 comments:

Peep Talk