~Sorry for the late update~

As per the title, i apologize for being so late to update this page of mine....nearly inactive for months d*laughs*

Anyways, regarding the Pesta tanglung thingy at my kolej was totally a blast!!~~
Everyone enjoyed and everyone had fun especially to my dearest committee members:) *hearts them*

Seriously speaking, without them the event wouldn't be successful. I would sincerely thank them for making Perayaan 1Malaysia & Pesta Tanglung a SUCCESS!!

Now that everything is finally over, i can finally settle down and start my revision for finals d....actually i had already started d.....just need to input more stuffs during the study week....oh pls let me get at least 3.5 and above le....

signing off

1 comments:

huimei said...

hihi, me viewing ur blog 4 d 1st time^^ haha

Peep Talk